ImageMax Digital System
ImageMax™ and QuickShot™ combine for the Best Digital System on the planet! Keep all the advantages of film, and also get the benefits of digital without spending a fortune. BONUS: Pay in one payment and get a FREE case of chemistry! $64 value! Call for details.
ImageMax solves X-Ray problems by moving the chemistry, NOT the film!
- Save over $1500 a year in chemistry, cleaning, and maintenance costs! Call us for a detailed explanation.
- 90% Less Cleaning compared to other processors!
– Swish the tanks out with water and refill with new chemistry. No racks and rollers to scrub!!
- Uses 80% Less Chemistry compared to roller based processors!
- Creates 80% Less used fixer!
- Develops all dental film! (All intra-oral sizes 0-4, Pan, and ceph)
- Processes according to the Kodak time and temperature guidelines!
- Consistent dip-tank quality images from when chemistry is new to when chemistry is changed.
- Computer automatically recommends when to change chemistry and water!
- Compact and Self-contained! No plumbing necessary to the processor!
- Sealed, one quart holding tanks. Greatly reduces chemistry oxidation!
- Sets up in just 5 minutes!
- Industry leading limited LIFETIME warranty! No other film processor even comes close!
- Includes: 2 sets ImageMax Concentrate Dev & Fix, 3 size 2 & 1 size 0 Film Holders (other sizes available), WaterFlo+, Cleaner, Power Cord, Drain Tubes, Staging Jar, and maintenance tools.
QuickShot QS-300 (Pan/Ceph/Intra-oral sizes 0-4)
GET THE BENEFITS OF DIGITAL
WITHOUT THE HASSLE AND EXPENSE!
Expanding your office with digital imaging capability has never been easier and more affordable!
New for 2016, X-Ray Support has developed the 4th generation QuickShot QS-300. All of our QuickShot models have been successful, but our new QS-300 is the best ever and combines them all into one simple to use, affordable design. The QS-300 instantly digitizes ALL dental film including pan, ceph, and both individual and mounted intra-oral film (sizes 0-4).
The QS-300 is light-weight and compact. DIM: 15″ x 11″ x 14″ (w x d x h). It sets-up in minutes and captures all dental film into stunning high-resolution images ready for full screen patient presentation, electronic submission to insurance for faster payment, referral to other offices, and archiving. Easy to interface with your practice management software – export from QuickShot, import into your software.
Connects via standard USB 2.0. Limited Lifetime Warranty!FAQDownload FlyerQuickShot Software