For over 25 years, ImageMax has SOLVED X-Ray problems by moving the chemistry, NOT the film!
- Save over $1700 a year in chemistry, cleaning, and maintenance costs compared to a roller processor!
- 90% Less Cleaning compared to other processors! Swish the tanks out with water and refill with new chemistry. No racks and rollers to scrub!!
- Uses 80% Less Chemistry compared to roller based processors!
- Creates 80% Less used fixer!
- Develops all dental film! (All intra-oral sizes 0-4, Pan, and ceph)
- Processes according to the Kodak time and temperature guidelines!
- Consistent dip-tank quality images from when chemistry is new to when chemistry is changed.
- Computer automatically recommends when to change chemistry and water!
- Compact and Self-contained! No plumbing necessary to the processor!
- Sealed, one quart holding tanks. Greatly reduces chemistry oxidation! No smells.
- Sets up in just 5 minutes!
- 2 year warranty!
- Daylight Loader Available. Click Here
- Includes: ImageMax Concentrate Dev & Fix (2 sets), 3 size 2 & 1 size 0 Film Holders (other sizes available), WaterFlo+, Cleaner, Power Cord, Drain Tubes, Staging Jar, and maintenance tools.
- Extra ship charge required for Hawaii, Alaska, and any order outside of the continental USA. We will contact you after you place your order.
Our Factory-Refurbished processors are fully inspected, repaired, and updated. Then completely retested and factory recertified. The picture shown may not exactly match what we ship.