Expanding and modernizing your office with digital imaging capability has never been easier and more affordable! QuickShot instantly digitizes your dental film.
QuickShot, designed and manufactured by X-Ray Support, sets-up in minutes and instantly captures high-resolution images ready for full screen patient presentation, electronic submission to insurance for faster payment, referral to other offices, and archiving. Easy to interface with your practice management software – Export from QuickShot, Import into your software.
QuickShot Capture REGION ADJUST
- This is a new feature since the video was made
- Flat-bed Scanners and Cameras DO NOT have this important feature!
Often there will be a few images in a set of films where some are light and some are dark. Scanners and cameras force you to adjust the entire set of films as one image causing some film to turn white, while other film will turn dark. Those images will have poor detail if they’re even readable at all. QuickShot software has a unique ability we call REGION ADJUST. With REGION ADJUST you can easily define and “live adjust” areas independent from the rest of the image. ALL your films will be optimized! View a video that describes how the Region Adjust feature works.
- Our full-size model digitizes ALL dental film including pans, cephs, FMX, & all individual IO sizes.
- Dim: 14″ x 10″ x 13″ (W x D x H)
- $99 extra adds a document lighting feature. Two, top-mounted, ‘behind the camera’ LED panels allow you to, in addition to x-ray film, also capture documents like a hand-written note. You then can build one multi-page PDF to electronically send to wherever you need to.
QuickShot Capture Software:
Both models come with our Powerful and Easy-to-use QuickShot Capture software and FREE over-the-phone technical support and FREE software updates.
Connects via standard USB 3.0. USB 2.0 may work depending on your computer, however images will move slower.